- Why Choose SAFEC
- Government and Private Programs
- Financial assistance programs
- Non-Financial Assistance Programs
- Statistics and database
The 21st century is characterized by the transmission speed of large quantities of information, easily accessible through countless sources. For entrepreneurs, turnaround time is crucial to ensure the success of their projects. They would considerably increase their success rate by being able to obtain inexpensively and quickly all the data available on business assistance.
Since 2005, SAFEC has offered a unique tool to define businesses and projects in order to then quickly target precise information relevant to the planned project. This tool enable to filter and extract information on programs whose characteristics correspond accurately to those of very specific business projects. All this in a matter of seconds.
Our technology monitoring systems analyze 4 to 5 times per day over 12,000 "web objects" on more than 700 different websites to notify our researchers of modifications made to assistance programs in our database.
The Alert Report enables members and subscribers to benefit from the efficiency of our technology monitoring tools by notying them of modifications made to programs corresponding to their business project needs.
In short, the Alert Report:
- Is sent by email;
- Its frequency is determined by the user;
- Is automatically generated by our technology monitoring systems;
- Grants access to a virtual environment in which a dashboard enables users to access functions required to "manage" their alerts.