All members in good standing of a Quebec chamber of commerce are eligible for a rebate of 50 to $100 off the price of a SAFEC subscription. The rebate amount is determined as follows:
- A $50 rebate is granted on the payment of a subscription for a period of 90 days (Regular, Regular Plus or Premium);
- An additional $50 rebate is granted upon payment of the 6th month (3rd month of renewal) of any type of subscription (Regular, Regular Plus or Premium).
Rebate terms are as follows:
- To receive the rebate when paying for your SAFEC subscription, enter the name of your chamber of commerce in the space provided.
- A validation of membership in good standing will be made with your chamber of commerce.
- In the 7 days following the confirmation of your membership in good standing, SAFEC will send a cheque by mail for the amount of the rebate granted.
You are not a member in good standing of a local chamber of commerce at the time of your SAFEC subscription?
You can still qualify for this rebate if, within 30 days of the date of your SAFEC subscription, you send us:
- Proof of membership to a Quebec chamber of commerce; or
- Proof of the renewal of your membership in good standing to your local chamber of commerce.