- This service is exclusive to SAFEC subscribers;
- It is generally offered remotely (telephone or Internet);
- It is offered under the following options :
- 4-hour block with the upgrade from a Regular to Premium Subscription;
- 1-hour block of Support Service is available within a Regular Plus Subscription;
- "À la carte," per 90-minute blocks;
- For Regular Plus and Premium Subscriptions, the purchase of additional support service is only available per 90-minute blocks "à la carte."
4 hours of Support Service (Premium Subscription) includes the assistance of an advisor to:
- Sort, analyze and select subsidy, financing and assistance programs that meet the subscriber's needs;
- Guide the subscriber through the websites of program-managing organizations to find the steps and the forms to complete in order to submit an application for financial assistance;
- Provide precise information on the programs;
- Explain the function of certain programs and how they may apply to the subscriber's business or project.
The Support Service provided with the Regular Plus Subscription (1 hour) is mandatorily offered as “coaching.” For all other options, this service may be offered in 2 ways:
Option 1 - The advisor can provide support as "coaching" alongside the subscriber.
Option 2 - Subscribers who do not have time to receive guidance may ask the advisor to carry out the analysis, research and organization of information on programs available for their project.