These training sessions have been developed to meet the most important needs of entrepreneurs.
The objective of these sessions is to help participants optimize the tangible results obtained by using information on the assistance program provided to SAFEC subscribers.
To increase the impact of these activities, to facilitate and accelerate learning, and to maximize the chances of obtaining funds for participants:
- The number of participants is limited for each session.
- During their first participation in a SAFEC training session, participants will proceed to the activation of a free subscription for a period of 30 days to the "Business Project(s) Description" of their choice.
- All training sessions include a workshop during which a participant can apply acquired concepts.
- All participants receive documentation (paper and electronic) relevant to the training.
- Depending on the type of training, these documents may include:
- A step-by-step guide on how to prepare assistance applications;
- Templates required to prepare these applications;
- Directions on how to claim reimbursements.
For more information regarding the different training sessions and to access their full schedules, click on the training in which you are interested:
- Introduction and demystification - Financial assistance for businesses
- How to obtain and cash subsidies to hire employees
- How to obtain and cash subsidies to hire consultants