At the heart of our system is a powerful search and monitoring engine as well as analysis tools that conduct the selection of programs based on the user's criteria included in the Project Description Questionnaire. By completing this questionnaire, you will provide specific information regarding your project to our system, enabling it to:
- Analyze the criteria and characteristics of your project;
- Establish a precise correspondence between the needs of the project and the financial and non-financial assistance programs that meet these needs;
- Manage a Project Description file that includes all the programs with which the characteristics correspond to at least 75% of the descriptive criteria provided in the questionnaire;
- Keep the content of the Project Description file updated in near real-time.
Our search tool is simple:
- The questions serve to obtain a description of your organization and your projects;
- The number of authorized answers is limited for the tool to select and accurately target the most relevant programs with the specifications of your organization of project;
- The answers provided do not limit your access to information on the types of assistance available, but allow for a targeted selection of the programs that offer you the most benefits;
- The answers enable the elimination of irrelevant programs.
To know the number and type of programs available for your project, take a few minutes to open a User Account and complete the Project Description questionnaire.
Try our tools right now